Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whats with the name??

When i was first creating this blog, i was stuck on one question

The name of the BLOG

I have been weird, different from the company i keep, people i gel with. There is a reason for it. I always
have the desire to be different, to have a separate identity of my own, to be seen in a different light compared to the people in general. This also has its own repercussions. For starters i have got as many aliases than any normal sane guy has, in fact i have 8 nicknames. Some of the names are very obscene and others are funny. This is all attributed to my nature of being different as well as having hot ants down my pants. I have a habit of saying yes to everything and trying out new stuffs. This habit had grown to such amounts that in school when everyone was given class titles......for me no one could think of any. They were confused to what name should they give me. So i suggested my own title "MYTHICAL MIKADO". Go look up in the dictionary, i am not gonna tell you whats that supposed to mean. Thus the name of the blog posed a big dilemma for me. After careful striking out all the stupid names finally ERSTH was finalized. So what does ERSTH mean..................


The Answer my dear Watson is that nothing. ERSTH means nothing.

When I was thinking of a name i was making a lot of errrrrrr sound and finally when i realized this came the dramatic sound of sth.

Hence ERSTH was finally conjured from nothing and after careful searching over google, there`s nothing such as ersth, so i have finally discovered a new word. All now there to is to think of a meaning for it.....

2 comments:

  1. it means you have too much time on your hands !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..congrats! So here u have one more addition to the dictionary of your own words!!...keep on coining such new words!..itz fun!

    ReplyDelete