Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Superstition

I donno how many times it has happened to me that now it has become a habit..........

If I ever plan an outing with my friends or a date with a girl or lets say in short I have a prior engagement with anyone these things have have to happen to make me realize that its going good and i am behaving as i am.......

1) The first and the most important thing is that when I wake up in the afternoon (yes my friends you reading it correct) the first thought has to come in to my mind that I wish that/this engagement have scheduled it an hour late so that I can my proper sleep/reach the venue on time and not rush through everything meaning that I have a proper bath and not a quick shower, eat something at home on the dinning table and not while I am zipping through, wear clean clothes and yes most importantly not forget my watch and other belongings. It has happened to me quite a lot of times that in the middle way that I realize that I have forgotten this or that. Its a nuisance to remember these things and then I always have to sheepishly accept the fact to my friends that I forgot whatever i have forgotten.

2) I have always the habit of buying either a 10 bucks cadbury or a perk while I am trying to reach my destination on time. While during the journey, I always have to think of excuses to why I am late while it should be clear to everyone that I can never be on time.

3)I always reach the venue 15-20 minutes late which always consist of path I have to walk through a maze to reach my destination for example when I went for 3 idiots with a girl, I was clearly 15 minutes late at the hall and just at that moment I joined the line to buy the tickets or when I was late by again the magic number 15 minutes for an appointment with the dentist for which I had to walk for 15 minutes to find the clinic.

4)Halfway through the engagement I realize that I am feeling very hungry and I have to eat something for which I have to dish out cash from my pocket. Right at this moment I always wish that why GOD why .......... I didn't have my meal at home before I start my never ending fight to reach on time.

5)Oh yes during this engagement I always crack crappy jokes which sound funny in my head and not when i tell them. But again I save my face by giving I guess good advices.

6)After everything when I am nearly broke and I have just enough to go home, I always have an urge to eat MOMOs from nearby vendor.

7)The last and not the least I always have to do something stupid which sets me apart from the crowd and everyone stares at me at least once.

To sum it up.........unless and until this things happen I wont feel comfortable or be myself. I feel always have an urge to do the things from the above said points or I will have a feeling that gosh it could have gone better.

PS : I got the tickets and I was late for the movie for 20 ( 15+(15*1/3) ) minutes. I again lost my way in the rush and reached the audi in all the sweat. But hey i didn't miss any part of the movie. Some people have all the luck. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment