Thursday, January 7, 2010

Friends

Guys never judge the book by its cover. The title of the post is of course friends so i m not gonna talk about friends and be make it emo but i am gonna blog about FRIENDS my fav show.

So if u haven`t seen friends, go watch it and then i am sure you will enjoy or lets even understand what i am writing about.

Friends last episode was aired 6 years ago but i started watching it a year ago only. And man can i get more hooked to something than this. I was so hooked that once i started watching it i didn't stop. Right from episode from 1 from season 1 till the last episode finale.........i watched it in one go. Nothing stopped me, not even my end sem exams. I still remember, from 9:30 is first exam economics, i have started the syllabus yesterday afternoon and at 2 in the morning i am watching friends season 8. I was hooked and i am still hooked to it. Now i can safely say that i have watched every episode at least thrice. If you can digest this fact then please do remember that friends consist of 10 seasons with each season having 24 episodes and each episode is 22 minutes long. Not wasting of any ones time anymore, my all time best scenes/dialogues in friends.

Here are some of them

1) We were on a break!!! - Ross whenever hes fighting with Rachel

2)Could we be any more white trash - Chandler to Joey after sitting on a boat in their apartment with a duck and a hamster.

3) How you doing??? - Joey whenever hes hitting on any woman

4) AMANDA - A man duh......... Rachel says to a woman in Chandler and Monica `s wedding.

5) Whats doofus spelled backwards - Monica after seeing PLEH, spelt backwards by Joey.

6) Ahh hanging cards - Phoebe during the apartment switch.

7) Ohk give me your underwear - Chandler when hes fighting with a man over a seat with a professor in Dr. Gellar`s Party.

8) I said I love you and she said thank you. Ross to Monica.

9) Your Fly is open Gellar - Rachel to Ross during a poker match in which Phoebe observed that poker is joker. Just replace P with J and hearing this Joey gives a bad expression.

10) I gave her the key to my apartment and then i changed my lock - Ross

11)"Didn't you studied Lord of Rings in school" says Ross
" No I had sex" replies Joey.

I can go on and on about this post and never stop. Friends is like an addiction which will never stop. I hope you have enjoyed watching as much as i have. Ciao

3 comments:

  1. hey utakarsh..thanks for the friends post...i luv discussing it wih u...cheers man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meee toooo
    rememebr those nyt calls just dedicated to friends and nuthing else.......
    man i luv them
    why dnt u list your own fav scenes???

    ReplyDelete
  3. ersth bro ur right dost hi sabse bada sathan (dhan) hota hai !!!

    ReplyDelete