Monday, December 5, 2011

REVENGE


The time has come I can proudly say

For each little mistake you pay

I on top my world

And your life in twirl


There was a time

You had humiliated me

Your “*************” had its desired cause

It broke me, my soul and I fell on my back broke

At that time I was down and all out


As time passed on

Through the ashes I arose

Armed with an idea I came packed

For sweet lovely payback


And I struggled and struggled

To finally see you bend the spine

To make you realize

You aren’t the immortal person you describe

But a puny human which used to shine


I wish I could see you cry

Cry like a baby

For the mistakes you try

Oh man! The idea of you crying

Makes my whole body flying


The incident taught both of us a lesson

The people you lorded over and shout

Can teach you a lesson in the language you understand

And as for me, nothing is impossible

All you need is some effort, time and mind

I hope this was the fitting end to the saga

Otherwise next time

I come up to you and on your face

Will shout out loud

I was the one who fucked you, you little TWAT!!

-----------

“Revenge is a dish best served cold”

Old saying from the Mafiosi in Sicily.

Tells that the best payback is the one that comes with planning, and that brings the most horrendous pain to your enemies when they are not expecting and are just enjoying the fruits of all the dishonor they brought upon you. One must wait so he can really inflict pain to those who wronged him. Careful planning is necessary so your enemies will suffer terribly, but you won't be harmed by the Law or by your enemies' allies.

"After cutting the guy's arms with the chainsaw and throwing to the sharks, Joe tells him: 'La vendetta es una minestra che se mangia fredda, my friend, or Revenge is a dish best served cold. That bitch thought she would be happy with her HS sweetheart after stealing my money and send me to jail? Now she is going to know the pain of lose everything she loves...' He then pulls his Beretta and shoots the guy in the head"

No comments:

Post a Comment